Digital Marketing Specialist
Easy Payment Services OOD is a non-bank financial institution (Fintech), part of Management Financial Group (MFG), providing customer loans in Bulgaria, Romania and Poland. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products and services so they can fulfil their dreams.
We are a young team and yet experienced professionals. We like to work hard and achieve greatness. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced person with strong on-line marketing orientation who speaks native Polish and fluent English for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be based in Warsaw in our headquarter. The successful candidate will take part in the overall web, online and campaign management processes and will work in close collaboration with all digital marketing departments, external and internal IT teams. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
The primary objectives of the position are to analyse, refine, design, plan and execute the digital campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines based on project scope, schedule and budget.
As a member of Digital Marketing Team, you will support company strategy by execution of automated email campaigns, management of promotional emails, building landing pages/forms and other assets, tracking program results, and ensuring continuity across omnichannel communications.
- Execute digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans or roadmaps to support lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the omnichannel
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, reports, infographics, guidelines, etc.)
- Execute digital content marketing activities and processes for all online channels and digital projects, including websites, newsletters, blog, affiliate program, email marketing, SEM/SEO and social media
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and potentially additional channels
- Research, write and edit social media communications and posts
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally
- Optimising content for search engines and lead generation
- Oversee PPC marketing campaigns
- Gain and analyse customer insights and audience preferences
- Provide regular internal reports and work towards KPI’s continuous improvement
- Design, build, test, execute, and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action and content
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Perform A/B tests on all elements of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, offers, etc.)
- Manage audience segmentation within Marketing Automation Platform, including a number of touches, engagement, unsubscribe and audience size and generate customer lists to effectively target promotions
- Work with web designers/developers and content development team
- Manage email calendar, process flows
- Collaborate across multiple departments including marketing, sales, IT and more
- Assist marketing department with other tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Native Polish language and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven understanding of online advertising trends, internet best practices and results-driven digital marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, SEO, SEM
- Experience with utilising social media to promote and market products and brands, including YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- A desire to learn new things within an ever-changing and innovative environment
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation will be considered as an advantage (any marketing automation system such as SALESmanago, Hubspot, Act-on, Pardot, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and prioritise multiple projects under tight timelines
We offer you:
- Industry competitive salary
- Friendly work environment
- An opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing company and gain business knowledge in a dynamic industry with great international projects
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals and individuals who believe in integrity, teamwork and open communication
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
Challenged by this career opportunity?
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.